Carefully crafted care instructions have been created to help protect & extend the life of your collection.
- Keep your jewelry dry & avoid direct contact with water & areas of high moisture.
- If jewelry comes into contact with water, be sure to dry with a soft cloth & store properly.
- Limit the exposure to oxygen by storing your jewelry in an air tight and dust free jewelry box or pouch.
- Apply jewelry after applying lotion, perfume or hairspray.
- Avoid direct contact with soap, moisturizers or heavy duty cleaners.